Protecting your personal data is important to you and us!
Sangong law firm takes the protection of personal data very seriously. With the force Basic Data Protection Regulation since 25th May 2018, the European Union has directly regulated the protection of personal data for the European area.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, Sangong law firm informs you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that is personally to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2) When contacting Sangong law firm by email or using the contact form on the website, the information you provide (your email address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be saved by Sangong law firm for your inquiried questions. Sangong law firm removes the related data after it is no longer required or restricts processing if legal retention requirements exist. Please also note, that data transmission over the Internet may have security vulnerabilities.
(3) If Sangong law firm seeks contracted service providers for individual functions of its offer or wishes to use your data for advertising purposes, you will be informed in detail below about the respective events. In the process, you will also be given the specified criteria for the save duration.
§ 2 Responsible person for data protection
Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is lawyer Malte Barsch, Budapester Straße 39, 10787 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org (see Inprint). Through a specially created privacy email address, Sangong law firm is able to separate privacy requests from other emails and to respond immediately, but in any case within the time frame specified in Article 12 paragraph 3 DS-GVO, and to provide appropriate information according to the articles 15 to 22 DS-GMO to the person concerned.
§ 3 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights to Sangong law firm regarding your personal data:
Right to information
According to Art. 15 DS-GVO you can request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a complaint, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
Right to rectification or delete
In accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO, you can immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
According to Art. 17 DS-GVO you may request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for asserting, exercising or defense of legal rights is required;
Right to restriction of processing
In accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO you may demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you do so asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO;
Right to data transfer
In accordance with Art. 20 DS-GVO, you have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
Right of withdrawal
According to Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO, they have the right to revoke granted consent with effect for the future at any time from Sangong law firm. As a result, Sangong law firm may not proceed with data processing based on such consent for the future. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Right to complaint
According to Art. 77 DS-GVO you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by Sangong law firm. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the law firms. The competent data protection supervisory authority in Berlin is the Berlin commissioner for data protection and freedom of information, located at Friedrichstraße 219, 10969 Berlin, Telephone: 030 138890, Fax: 030 2155050, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) To exercise your rights, contact the person named in § 2.
§ 4 Your right to object
(1) If your personal data are based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which is implemented by Sangong law firm without stating a particular situation.
(2) To exercise your right of objection, please contact the responsible person mentioned in § 2.
§ 5 collection of personal data when visiting this website
(1) In the sole purpose of using the site, that is, if you do not register or otherwise provide information to Sangong law firm, Sangong law firm will only collect personal information that your browser transmits to the firm's server. If you wish to view this website, Sangong law firm will collect the following information that is technically necessary to notify you of this website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use the Website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (here through Sangong law firm). Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to this website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Sangong law firm reminds you that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
§ 6 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website (Sangong law firm), Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator provide.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; Sangong law firm, however, warns you that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website to the fullest extent. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. In sofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded, and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) Sangong law firm uses Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve website usage. Using the statistics gained, Sangong law firm can improve its offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
§ 7 Use of Facebook
(1) Sangong law firm maintains an online presence on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/sangongrecht/). When using the terms and conditions and policies of Facebook Ireland Limited, Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
§ 8 Use of the contact form
If you have any questions, Sangong law firm will provide you with the opportunity to contact the firm through a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that our firm knows where the requested came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting Sangong law firm is based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected for the use of the contact form of Sangong law firm will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
§9 Google Maps
This site uses the Google Maps via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Using the features of Google Maps requires saving your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps serves their interest in easy findability of the Sangong Law Office. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.