You are important to us!
We see beyond the pressure of just achieving good to very good grades. It is of higher interest to us whether you are a team player which is able to deliver solutions under pressure. This we want to find out together with you. During your time with us as a trainee or intern we will check your every field of skills. Just working files does not our company just, thus why it is a priority for us to create a relaxed atmosphere within the team. The monthly Get Together serves as a chance to review your work as well as to get to know the coworkers. We want to decide together what the next steps for Sangong will be. Your opinion is important to us.
What we expect from you:
• Independent thinking and working
• Strive for excellence regarding the methods of working
• Very good knowledge of law, which you are able to practice
• Conversational english skills, other languages are welcomed additions to the team
• Additional: Previous experiences of studying abroad
Please send your full resume to Miss Chong, Managing Director, at missyco.chong@ sangong-recht.de
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.